Datassurant takes a modular, multi-faceted and multi-phased approach to address your organization’s unique information security challenges and requirements.
We analyze your organizational structure, behaviors, and practices. We then give you recommendations for improvements based on industry best practices. By better understanding your company’s culture, we can build trust among your internal and external stakeholders, helping you protect your assets and your customers’ privacy.
Our customized approach also helps to lower your total security costs by:
- Effectively identifying and integrating your existing security resources.
- Reducing, combining or streamlining the overlap in any existing point security systems across your organization.
- Identifying and aligning your organization’s current and proposed security technologies to its core business functions.
- Taking a strategic approach to ensure that the security controls are correctly aligned for your company’s unique business environment.
- Reducing potential financial loss by retaining investments in existing tools.
- Assisting in security product selection and procurement.
You will gain peace of mind, knowing you have received a thorough analysis and complete action plan from Datassurant that adheres to information security’s industry standards and best practices.
- An analysis of the current status of your security compliance.
- Security baselines and visibility of risk gap between your existing and required position.
- Best and worst performers across all of your business units.
- Effectiveness of your vulnerability management.
- An action plan for improvements.
- Business flow interaction models.
- Plans and project definitions to meet and exceed industry best practices.
- Metrics for managing security compliance decisions and spending.
- Fulfillment of documented requirements – architectural, operational, policies, and governance.
For further details, please contact us.
We make it easy to validate PCI DSS compliance and minimize your risks.
PCI DSS can sometimes be time consuming and complex, especially when you are busy running a business. Our PCI compliance offerings and programs are straightforward and customizable. PCI compliance requires adherence to a set of guidelines instituted by the Payment Card Industry, ensuring that ecommerce sites follow data security standards (DSS). PCI compliance can make or break your credit card payment operations and potentially your entire business. We are here to help you navigate through the entire process.
Secure payment applications are not just in demand, they are mandatory.
Software vendors who develop payment application and point-of-sale (POS) systems can turn to Datassurant, a long-time leader in information security and compliance services; and provider of payment application gap-analysis, payment application testing, code review, implementation guide assistance and several other key PA-DSS related services.
PCI Secure Software Standard
The PCI Secure Software Standard is the next evolution and modern replacement program for PA-DSS.
Unlike PA-DSS, the SSF takes an “Objective-Based” approach, understanding that one size does not fit all. This allows flexibility to software vendors by taking a risk assessment strategy centric based approach in having their applications and solutions meet each SSF security requirement and control objective.
Secure Software Lifecycle (SLC)
If you liked using your “wildcard” versioning schema under PA-DSS, then we recommend getting your organization SLC validated.
The Secure Software Lifecycle (SLC) standard is a part of the Secure Software Framework (SSF) and once SLC validated, allows Secure SLC qualified vendors the ability to perform certain SSF related tasks with minimal SSF assessor involvement.
Scanning and Testing
Are you at risk? Datassurant can help.
We will help you understand the risks in your current site structure. Some of our processes include dynamic port scanning, port-level network services detection, vulnerability testing, and web application vulnerability testing. We will let you know exactly what you need to do to improve. You can feel confident that your customers are protected.
Cloud Cybersecurity Solutions
Datassurant has the solutions you need to build and maintain a successful cloud security program.
Our team of security experts will help you navigate the cloud security risks and protect you from the security threats to your business. We provide recommendations based on industry standards and best practices to protect your data in the cloud. Datassurant can protect your business, giving you peace of mind to focus on growing your business.