The Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) is a global security standard created by an independent council, the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC).
This standard was formed by the major credit-issuing companies with the goal of delivering an effective and useful data security standard to vendors of payment application systems. The intent of this standard is to effectively prohibit secure data from being illegally accessed by unauthorized parties.
Software vendors who develop payment application and point-of-sale (POS) systems can turn to Datassurant to verify their application is PA-DSS compliant. Datassurant is a long-time leader in information security and compliance services, and a provider of:
- Payment application gap-analysis
- Payment application testing
- Code review
- Implementation guide assistance
- And several other key PA-DSS related services.
We are authorized by the PCI-SSC and all the major card brands, including Visa and MasterCard to perform PCI compliance services, including on-site assessments.
These days, the potential risks are clear:
- Malicious parties seek access to credit data and routinely target payment applications.
- Use of point-of-sale (POS) systems often lack sufficient security and end up comprising cardholder data.
- Payment application systems with improper configurations or insecure implementations retain full credit data – ultimately creating significant credit data exposure.
Certifying your payment application has the following advantages:
- Reduced risk for software and application developers and vendors – with no surprises at implementation time.
- Reduced complexity with a streamlined interview process and evidence library for a higher quality product.
- Cost containment with flexible, modular tools to ensure incremental progress and maximum performance with uninterrupted development and business processes.
- Secure compliance with a comprehensive audit trail and a professional forensic lab staffed with certified professionals.
- Complete support with a dedicated support team who will assist you in submitting the required reports, scheduling and performing re-validation, and provide helpful advice all along the way.
Please contact us for more information.
We make it easy to validate PCI DSS compliance and minimize your risks.
PCI DSS can sometimes be time consuming and complex, especially when you are busy running a business. Our PCI compliance offerings and programs are straightforward and customizable. PCI compliance requires adherence to a set of guidelines instituted by the Payment Card Industry, ensuring that ecommerce sites follow data security standards (DSS). PCI compliance can make or break your credit card payment operations and potentially your entire business. We are here to help you navigate through the entire process.
Secure payment applications are not just in demand, they are mandatory.
Software vendors who develop payment application and point-of-sale (POS) systems can turn to Datassurant, a long-time leader in information security and compliance services; and provider of payment application gap-analysis, payment application testing, code review, implementation guide assistance and several other key PA-DSS related services.
We are certified to assess your environment using the PCI 3DS Core Security Standard.
Datassurant has successfully met all PCI Security Standards Council requirements to perform 3DS assessments. These requirements cover security assessment procedures for EMV® 3-D Secure Core Components. The 3DS standard is mandatory for organizations that use these components, which include Access Core Server (ACS), Directory Server (DS), and 3DS Server. These measures have been established to protect 3DS transactions. Datassurant can help you meet these standards.
Datassurant has customized services to fit your needs.
Datassurant is certified to help businesses meet the Experian Independent 3rd Party Assessment (EI3PA) standard. To prove compliance, businesses must go through an audit process with a certified PCI QSA company. Datassurant can help guide you through all of the requirements you must meet to be considered compliant. We can customize our programs to ensure you only receive the services that you need.
Scanning and Testing
Are you at risk? Datassurant can help.
We will help you understand the risks in your current site structure. Some of our processes include dynamic port scanning, port-level network services detection, vulnerability testing, and web application vulnerability testing. We will let you know exactly what you need to do to improve. You can feel confident that your customers are protected.
Cloud Cybersecurity Solutions
Datassurant has the solutions you need to build and maintain a successful cloud security program.
Our team of security experts will help you navigate the cloud security risks and protect you from the security threats to your business. We provide recommendations based on industry standards and best practices to protect your data in the cloud. Datassurant can protect your business, giving you peace of mind to focus on growing your business.